What is the Fun Run?
Our biggest fundraiser of the year! Students collect donations from friends and family members for running a non-competitive race on September 29th.
What do we use the money for?:
All funds raised go directly back into the events the Parent Guild host for the students and our school community such as:
- Trunk or Treat
- Skate Nights
- Mitten Market
- Spring Dance
- Teacher Appreciation gifts
- SnugPlay equipment
- Classroom research materials
- Lunch trays
- 3 water bottle refill stations
- Washer/dryer (in the middle school module)
Raising money through our Fun Run is easy and there’s still time!
In order to raise money for the Parent Guild:
- Please use this link to register your student and share their individual webpage with your family and friends.
- Share that link to make it easy for people to donate money.
- Funds are collected until October 21st!
Help us reach our fundraising goal!
This year’s goal is $20,000.00 and we are SO CLOSE!!! We have never been this close to our goal before! Help us cross the finish line!
Need some motivation?
Friends who raise $250 or more will earn a free Fun Run hooded sweatshirt!
These will be ordered after fundraising has closed and delivered to your students’ classrooms just like their t-shirts were.
For additional t-shirts and sweatshirts, an order form was sent out via the FCMA newsletter.